Racing kit for CBR1000RR-R
The CBR1000RR-R racing kit is a race-only kit that complies with the stock regulations of each country and aims to allow a wide range of users to participate in races while maintain the high-level of the base bike.
* When participating in a race, please check the regulations of each race and change to the appropriate specifications before using.
Vehicles and parts incorporating this kit part are not covered by the warranty.
Main features of racing kit parts
ENG characteristics can be set in detail by electronic controls inherited from MotoGP
- Engine characteristic MAP
- Quick shifter (up, down)
- Engine brake MAP
- Fuel cut during deceleration
- Two patterns of fuel injection / ignition timing adjustment (assignment is possible for each gear)
- Traction control
- Traction control corresponding to sudden slides and loss of traction
- The injection ratio of the upper and lower injectors can be changed.
- Wheelie control using 6-axis gyro sensor
- Launch control with arbitrary rev cut settings
- Skid control MAP
- Pit lane vehicle speed
- Front and rear tire diameter input
- Final ratio input
- CAN logger compatible output
- Electronically controlled steering damper setting
- Optional 5ch external voltage input (example: front / rear suspension stroke, front / rear brake fluid pressure, air-fuel ratio A / F)
Select CBR1000RR-R year below to see compatible parts.
List of exclusive parts for Stock regulation
|SUB HARNESS,ENG SENSOR
|SET PLATE A
|Needs replacement when using normal APS
|SUB HARNESS,D-SUB CONN(CAN)
|BIKE-PC communication cable
|For timing hole wiring
|SUB HARNESS TRANSPONDER､X2
|For MYLAPS X2
|SW ASSY,ENG STOP
|For NLT APS
|SENSOR ASSY.,GRIP AP
(open angle is the same as STD)
|SENSOR ASSY,SHIFT FORCE
|Load cell sensor
|UNIT ASSY,S/F SENSOR AMP
|Amplifier used as a set with a load cell sensor
Set up manual & Tools
|SET UP MANUAL PARTS LIST
|CD-ROM, HRC DATA SETTING TOOL
|CD-ROM,HRC DATA SETTING TOOL MANUAL
* This is a list of typical parts. Please refer to SET UP MANUAL PARTS LIST for details.
- HRC racing motorcycles are made for competition use ONLY, and are NOT covered by warranty and NOT to be ridden on public roads.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Please consult your authorized Honda motorcycle dealers.
- HRC products are not available in all countries. Please check with your local dealer on parts availability and ordering procedure.