Select CBR1000RR year below to see compatible parts.
Engine Power Up Kit
HRC will start to take orders and sell ENGINE POWER UP KIT(2) racing kit for exclusive use in races for the 2011 model of the CBR1000RR from February 2011.
The ENGINE POWER UP KIT(2) is developed with know-how of HRC on the CBR1000RRW work machine to improve engine performance further. The ‘AIR FUNNEL SET’ used in conjunction with the kit creates the exclusive specification.
The ENGINE POWER UP KIT(2) improves the output from low rpm to mid rpm range via improvements such as valve timing and the air funnel. With these changes, the acceleration has been improved.
Moreover, by increasing power for low-mid velocity range, it leads to the improvement in the lean-setting to improve fuel efficiency.
The mapping data comes on the CD-ROM included with the kit. It is possible for you to set and adjust the PGM/FI by connecting your PC to the ECU. ENGINE POWER UP KIT(2) works with the PGM-FI/IGN UNIT and the setting tool after 2009YM.
In addition, the cam chain tensioner has been improved and improvements to the reliability.
Feature of 2011 KIT
- IN/EXH camshaft (valve-timing, valve-lifting-range, higher cam-inertial-mass)
- Air Funnel length: 15/25mm > ALL30mm
- Tensioner Lifter: Stronger force
- Mapping E2P data: Control fuel for the Power-up Kit(2) specification
2011 CBR1000RR HRC Racing Kit new sale parts
|Part No.||Description||Reqd. No.|
|06110-NLR-B41||ENGINE POWER UP KIT(2)|
|1||14111-NLR-B40||CAM SHAFT IN,9.8 20/52.47||1|
|3||14211-NLR-B40||CAM SHAFT EXH,9.0 15/47||1|
|6||14520-NLR-B40||LIFTER ASSY, TENSIONER||1|
|7||14525-MFA-D010-M1||GASKET, TENSIONER HOLE||2|
|8||14526-NLR-B40||SPACER, TENSIONER LIFTER||1|
|9||14751-MFL-R10||SPG.IN VALVE OUTER||8|
|10||14752-MFL-R10||SPG.IN VALVE INNER||8|
|12||38772-NLR-B40||CD-ROM, SETTING DATA||1|
|13||90010-GHB-720||BOLT, FLANGE, SH, 6×45||2|
|14||90014-MFL-000||BOLT, SOCKET, SPL 6×7.5||2|
|15||90082-NL9-710||BOLT, FLANGE KNOCK, 7×10.5||4|
|16||90488-425-000||WASHER, SEALING 6MM||2|
|18||94520-24000||CIRCLIP, IN, 24||4|
- * When you participate in a race, please use each parts with the specification in accordance with the race regulation.
Engine Power Up Kit
The 2010 CBR1000RR Racing Kit is to be released by HRC in February. These parts are intended for road racing use only.
CBR1000RR Racing Kit is intended for wide range of customers to participate in races, as well as improving the competitiveness of the machine with exhaust pipe, silencer, air funnel, clutch, radiator, suspensions, meter, ECU and other parts replaced into race-use-only parts.
Improvement of the performance is intended by the retuning variety of engine and chassis parts…
HRC releases a racing kit for exclusive use of a road race for 2010 model “CBR1000RR” from January. 2010 CBR1000RR racing kits give the durability improvement of the transmission by the ageing of 2009. With the change of the Production base machine, We set an ACG flywheel newly.
2010 CBR1000RR HRC racing kit new sale parts
|31110-NLR-C30||ROTOR COMP||New ACG Flywheel,(Crank shaft design was changed)|
|23421-NLR-B40||GEAR, C-1 P-1||T/M durability improvement (An exchange timing 3000km-6000km)|
|23431-NLR-B40||GEAR, M-2 P-1|
|23441-NLR-B40||GEAR, C-2 P-1|
|23451-NLR-B40||GEAR, M-3 M-4 P-11|
|23461-NLR-B40||GEAR, C-3 P-1|
|23481-NLR-B40||GEAR, C-4 P-1|
|23452-NLR-B40||GEAR, M-3 M-4,P-12|
|23453-NLR-B40||GEAR, M-3 M-4,P-21|
|23454-NLR-B40||GEAR, M-3 M-4,P-22|
|23455-NLR-B40||GEAR, M-3 M-4,P-31|
|23456-NLR-B40||GEAR, M-3 M-4,P-32|
- * We continue selling the 2009 parts except for the 2010 new parts.
- * Appropriate specification according to each race regulation to be selected for participatin in racing.
- * Other parts are sold the same as 2009 YM.
- HRC racing motorcycles are made for competition use ONLY, and are NOT covered by warranty and NOT to be ridden on public roads.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Please consult your authorized Honda motorcycle dealers.
- HRC products are not available in all countries. Please check with your local dealer on parts availability and ordering procedure.